part of the Y.
The YMCA is about changing lives for the better. We view participation in our programs and services as a means to a great end.
Everything we do is designed to nurture the potential of the health and well-being of all people in our region.
- For Youth Development: Nurturing the potential of every child and teen
- For Healthy Living: Improving the nation’s health and well-being
- For Social Responsibility: Giving back and providing support to our neighbors.
To put Christian principles into practice through programs that build healthy spirit, mind, and body for all.
The Findlay YMCA will be recognized as the “Community’s Partner”, providing a safe and welcoming Christian environment, where adults, kids and families, can have fun and engage in healthy activities.
The YMCA is a power association of men, women and children of all ages and from all walks of life joined together by a shared passion – to strengthen the foundation of community. With a commitment to nurturing the potential of kids, promoting healthy living and fostering a sense of social responsibility, the YMCA ensures that every individual has access to the essentials needed to learn, grow, and thrive. Anchored in more than 10,000 neighborhoods around the country, the YMCA has the long-standing relationships and physical presence not just to promise, but to deliver, lasting personal and social change. Though the world may be unpredictable, one thing remains certain – the YMCA is, and always will be dedicated to building healthy, confident, connected and secure children, adults, families and communities.
- Caring – “My Command is this; love each other as I have loved you” ( John 15:12)
- Honesty – “Kings take pleasure in honest lips; they value a man who speaks the truth” ( Proverbs 16:13)
- Respect – “So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you” (Matthew 7:12)
- Responsibility – “Well done, good and faithful servant! You have been faithful with a few things; I will put you in charge of many things” ( Matthew 25:23)
- Faith – “Trust in him at all times, you people; pour out your hearts to him. For God is our refuge” (Psalm 62:8)